Inca quarry trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
One tour per person
* We are here to help via phone, email and whatsapp, and will respond within one hour.
Inca Quarry trek to Machu Picchu 4 days
The Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days is one of the newest trekking routes in the Cusco region. in the area around Ollantaytambo, the Inca quarry trek takes you along the incredible waterfalls, Inca ruins, and beautiful scenery of the Sacred Valley and mountains surrounding the valley one of the fascinating places will be the Inca quarry from where the Incas took rocks to build Ollantaytambo Inca site.
in the Quarry we will see mummies, Chullpas and well preserved Inca buildings, this is one of the most interesting sites in the Cusco region.
Inca Quarry Trek to Machu Picchu itinerary
DAY 01 CUSCO – SOCMA – RAYANNIYUC
- Inca Quarry trek to Machu Picchu starts with the collection from your hotel in our private transportation at 5:30 Am
- We will drive for 2 hours more or less along the sacred valley until Socma
- In Socma we will meet our team, get breakfast and get ready to start our adventure to Inca Quarry to Machu Picchu 4 days
- We will hike for one hour and a half and arrive at the beautiful waterfall then we will continue going up for one hour and a half more we will arrive at the Inca site
- At the Inca site, you will explore and relax with your tour guide
- Then you will continue with the hike for one more hour until Rayanniyuc where we will have our first lunch and spent a night.
DAY 02 RAYANNIYUC – PUKAPUJIO PASS – QUARRY PASS – CACHICCATA QUARRY
You will have a nice wakeup call with coca tea after we will have nutritious breakfast.
After breakfast we will start with our adventure it will uphill along the way we will see local families, the uphill will take us 3 hours more or less
Once we reach the summit we will have time to enjoy the spectacular view of the sacred valley.
Then we will go continue for 20 more minutes to our lunch spot where our team will be waiting for us with great organic food
After lunch, we will continue with our adventure this section will be Inca flat much easier but the last 20 minutes will steep to conquer the second mountain in one day!
Here you will have a great view of the sacred valley and to the glacier of Veronica.
Then we will start going down the first section will steep and gravel for 1 hour and a half then the path will get gentle
After two hours and a half hike, we will arrive at the beautiful Inca gate which is facing the glacier of Veronica from where we will have a spectacular view of Ollantaytambo City.
After this amazing viewpoint, we will continue 45 minutes more for our second camping site where our team will be waiting for us ready with the tens.
Total hiking hours 8 to 9 hours depending on the group pace!
DAY 03 CACHICCATA QUARRY – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO
- After a good breakfast, we will start the adventure.
- This day will much easier because will be all down.
- This day we will hike only three hours until Ollantaytambo town.
- On the way down we will see the Inca stones that are ready to take to the town and built Ollantaytambo.
- Ollantaytambo, we will have our last lunch
after we will say goodbye to our amazing team
then we will head to the train station in order to board the train to Machupicchu Pueblo
- Pueblo we will go tour hotel here you will have time to enjoy your shower
in the evening we will visit a restaurant where we will have dinner after dinner you will organize the wake time with the tour guide
- then you will go to your hotel to rest for the following day
DAY 04 MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Your tour guide will pick you up early in the morning from the hotel
Then you will take the bus to Machupicchu bus trip last 25 minutes
Once in Machupicchu, you will have tour guided service for two hours more or less
After the tour, you will have your free time you can explore more the citadel of Machupicchu in case you have the ticket for Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain you will do by yourself
After this, you need to take the bus to the town where you can buy your lunch before you take the train back to Ollantaytambo
In Ollantaytambo, a representative of Andean Soul Adventure will be waiting for you to pick you up and take you back to Cusco.
Activities to be carried out
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
More information and Reservations
- In order to make your reservation, you must pay 50% of the total amount of the Tours chosen per person. After sending the data of names, surnames, DNI number, age, and telephone number of the contact, along with the deposit voucher to Whatsapp +51 993 633 588, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook CuscoExplorer.
Bank Accounts for Payments.
- Interbank Cuenta de Ahorros Soles:
N° de cuenta: 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
N° de cuenta interbancaria: 003 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Titular Interbank: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Make your reservation only paying 50% in advance.
2. Send the voucher and its data to Whatsapp.
3. You will receive confirmation of your reservation and boarding information.