Palccoyo Rainbow mountain & Queswachaca Bridge
if in the group are 3 people)
* We are here to help via phone, email and whatsapp, and will respond within one hour.
Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain and Queswachaca Bridge
The alternative rainbow mountain tour can be combine with incredible last Inca bridge called Q’ueswachaca , Palccoyo natural beauty it is a short hike in one hour you can do the tour and then we can drive to Q’ueswachaca where we will see this last inca bridge over the Apurimac river you can cross once.
this tour is for our customers are looking to cover more places in a single day this Palccoyo rainbow mountain and Queswachaca bridge is a long day but it worth to do it especially when have only one day left in Cusco Peru.
palccoyo rainbow mountain and queswachaca bridge
01 Cusco- Palccoyo – Queswachaca – Cusco!
- Collection from your hotel in Cusco in Cusco at 4:00 am in our private transportation.
- From Cusco, we will drive for three hours and a half until the starting point of the hike.
- Here we will start our adventure and hike to the colorful mountains total hiking hours is more or less two hours including the exploration.
- After we enjoy the view of the beauty of nature Palccoyo rainbow mountain we will take our bus back with direction to last Inca bridge Queswachaca.
- On the way, we will stop to enjoy our organic fresh lunch.
- After lunch, we will continue with direction to Q’ueswachaca bridge for two more hours on the way we will see beautiful lakes and we will pass by the town of our famous leader of a large Andean uprising against the Spanish (Tupac Amaru).
- We will drive along the plateau until we arrive at Queswachaca bridge.
Once we arrive we will have time for the pictures and if you would like to cross the bridge you can do it only once.
- Then we will take our van back to Cusco will be back in Cusco around 8 PM.
- We will drop you off in your hotel in Cusco
- end of Palccoyo rainbow mountain and queswachaca bridge tour
Modality: Adventure, landscape, Cultural.
Departure days: Daily departures.
Travel duration: 1 days
Lowest Elevation: 3700 m/ 11840ft.
Highest Elevation: 4900 m/ 16640 ft.
The distance of walking: 5km/3.10686 miles.
Approximate walking time: 2 hours. round trip
Activities to be carried out
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
More information and Reservations
- In order to make your reservation you must pay 50% of the total amount of the Tours chosen per person. After sending the data of names, surnames, DNI number, age and telephone number of contact, along with the deposit voucher to Whatsapp +51 993 633 588, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook Cusco Explore.
Bank Accounts for Payments.
- Interbank Cuenta de Ahorros Soles:
N° de cuenta: 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
N° de cuenta interbancaria: 003 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Titular Interbank: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Make your reservation only paying 50% in advance.
2. Send the voucher and its data to Whatsapp.
3. You will receive confirmation of your reservation and boarding information.