Price for Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain
(if in the group are 4 people)
* We are here to help via phone, email and whatsapp, and will respond within one hour.
PALCCOYO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
the Palccoyo Rainbow mountain tour is an excellent alternative Rainbow mountain to Vinicunca at Palccoyo you will see three different rainbow mountains this is why some people call it tres Rainbows this beautiful natural colored mountains provided by the mother nature can be done in one-day tour you won’t see only rainbow colored mountain you will see local people, llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat and the most imposing snow-capped Ausangate Mountain.
Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Full-Day – Itinerary
Our one-day hiking to Palccoyo rainbow mountain start with the collection from your hotel in Cusco at 5 am in our private transportation.
From Cusco we go in direction to the south east following the bus road to Puno for 2 hours and a half then we will turn to the left in this section we will follow the dirt road for 1 hour more or less on the way we will see local families the small river can be red in a rainy season keep driving up we will arrive to the check point where we have to pay the entrance fees here 10 soles per person after this point we will drive 30 more minutes until the starting point of our Paccoyo rainbow mountain .
Here we will have time to get ready to start our hike to the Palccoyo rainbow mountain it is a short hike 35 minutes to get to the third view point from where we will have an outstanding view of the natural colors on the mountain provided by the nature from this third viewpoint we can still climb for another 20 minutes to get to the highest point where is the stone forest from her you will have a great view to the three rainbow mountains and the snow-capped Ausangate.
After we explore this amazing place we will return to our bus and drive back on the way down our chef will be waiting for us with an organic delicious lunch after lunch we will head back to Cusco arrival time 5 pm.
Modality: Adventure, landscape, Cultural and Archaeological.
Departure days: Daily departures.
Group size: Minimum 2 people.
Activities to be carried out
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
More information and Reservations
- In order to make your reservation you must pay 50% of the total amount of the Tours chosen per person. After sending the data of names, surnames, DNI number, age and telephone number of contact, along with the deposit voucher to Whatsapp +51 993 633 588, email email@example.com or Facebook Cusco Explore.
Bank Accounts for Payments.
- Interbank Cuenta de Ahorros Soles:
N° de cuenta: 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
N° de cuenta interbancaria: 003 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Titular Interbank: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Make your reservation only paying 50% in advance.
2. Send the voucher and its data to Whatsapp.
3. You will receive confirmation of your reservation and boarding information.