Pisac Potatoes Park
(More than 3 people)
* We are here to help via phone, email and whatsapp, and will respond within one hour.
Pisac Potato Park
Pisac potato park is different than the classic day tour in Cusco during your stay in Peru with a full day excursion to the Potato Park in Pisac. Where we can appreciate our Andean people the successor of our ancestors (the Incas) who still keep alive the traditions that they left us. Lots of knowledge in agriculture and textiles, after visiting the potato park we will go to the archaeological site of Pisac where we can appreciate the incredible terraces and architecture of the Inca buildings.
Pisac potato Park Itinerary
- Pisac potatoe park start at 8:30 Am.
- We will drive for one hour and a half Until the potatoes park which is located in the sacred valley.
- Here we will visit the Andean family who still has all the knowledge of our ancestor (the Incas) in farming and textiles.
- This potao park is working on developing sustainable agricultural techniques this will allow the locals to continue producing the main crop that grows at high altitudes and the main staple in Peruvian diet long time in South America nowadays all over the world.
- After we explore all their agricultural areas and textiles we will have lunch in a local restaurant, where native hands prepare exquisite dishes based on hundreds of potato varieties.
- After potao park we will drive to the Inca site of Pisac it is 40 minutes drive.
- In Pisaq we will have enough time to explore this amazing Inca site like the terraces, cemetery and religious sector.
- following we will have a chance to visit the Pisac market where you can appreciate jewelry, pottery, handicraft, and locals trading their products.
After the market, we will drive back to Cusco and will drop you at your hotel.
- End of Pisac potato park
Modality: Adventure, landscape, Cultural and Archaeological.
Departure days: Daily departures.
Activities to be carried out
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
More information and Reservations
- In order to make your reservation you must pay 50% of the total amount of the Tours chosen per person. After sending the data of names, surnames, DNI number, age and telephone number of contact, along with the deposit voucher to Whatsapp +51 993 633 588, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook CuscoExplorer.
Bank Accounts for Payments.
- Interbank Cuenta de Ahorros Soles:
N° de cuenta: 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
N° de cuenta interbancaria: 003 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Titular Interbank: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Make your reservation only paying 50% in advance.
2. Send the voucher and its data to Whatsapp.
3. You will receive confirmation of your reservation and boarding information.