Two days Inca Trail
* We are here to help via phone, email and whatsapp, and will respond within one hour.
Two days Inca Trail
two days Inca trail tour is a great option for those who don’t have enough time to hike the full length of the Classic Inca Trail.
two days Inca Trail or short Inca trail has a length of 11 kilometers until reaching the town of Aguas Calientes. The short Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu is located in the middle of mountains and the tropical forest where it crosses the Urubamba River. This two days Inca trail or short Inca Trail offers breathtaking landscapes full of history and nature for those who have little time available, but who yearn to experience this unique walk to the Inca citadel Machu Picchu by the sun gate.
In this Adventure, you will have the chance to visit two Inca sites Chachabamba and Wiñay Wayna considered the most beautiful along the Inca trail the most important you will arrive at Machu Picchu through Sun-gate! Arriving at Machu Picchu in the afternoon, a great time when is less crowded.
DAY 01 CUZCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – KM. 104 – MACHU PICCHU!!
- Our Two days Inca Trail can start in Cusco or in the sacred valley
- We will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in our private van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
After two hours of drive, we will stop in Ollantaytambo
- Here we can buy your breakfast after breakfast we will go to the train station.
- From Ollantaytambo, we will take the train until kilometer 104
At kilometer 104 you have to show your original passport, you will start hiking the short Inca trail to Machu Picchu
- The first 3 hours will be uphill until we will get to the impressive Wiñay Wayna Inca Site after we explore this place we will enjoy our box lunch.
- After lunch we will continue hiking towards the sun gate, after one hour of a hike we will have a great view of Machu Picchu from the sun gate
- After we enjoy the view we will continue to Machu Picchu for 45 more minutes downhill once we arrive at Machu Picchu you will have time to take your photos then we will exit Machu Picchu and continue hiking to Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Once we are in the town we will go to our hotel rest for the next day
SECOND DAY MACHU PICCHU!
- Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel then you will go to the bus station.
- You will take the bus for 25 minutes to Machu Picchu Inca site
- At Machu Picchu, you will have a tour for two hours after that you will have free time
- In your free time you can explore more about Machupicchu if you have tickets for Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you will have time to do it for these mountains you have to book in advance and is an extra cost of 65 USD.
- Once you explore Machu Picchu you will take the bus Back to Machu Picchu Pueblo and take the train back to Ollantaytambo
- In Ollantaytambo on representative will be waiting for you and will take you back to Cusco and drop you up close to the main Plaza.
end of our amazing Two days Inca Trail.
Modality: Adventure, landscape, Cultural and Archaeological.
Departure days: Daily departures.
Period: from March to January.
Travel duration: 2 days
Accommodation: 1 night in a 3 stars hotel based in doulbe room.
Group size: Minimum 2 people.
Maximum height: 2,700 mt
Activities to be carried out
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE
More information and Reservations
- In order to make your reservation, you must pay 50% of the total amount of the Tours chosen per person. After sending the data of names, surnames, DNI number, age and telephone number of contact, along with the deposit voucher to Whatsapp +51 993 633 588, email email@example.com or Facebook CuscoExplorer.
Bank Accounts for Payments.
- Interbank Cuenta de Ahorros Soles:
N° de cuenta: 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
N° de cuenta interbancaria: 003 200 xxxx xxxx xxxx.
Titular Interbank: xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Make your reservation only paying 50% in advance.
2. Send the voucher and its data to Whatsapp.
3. You will receive confirmation of your reservation and boarding information.